[unios] Page Update

Pat Wendorf beholder@ican.net
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:07:45 -0500

From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@ican.net>

The page has been updated.  There are two confirmed documents in the
works, but neither was completed in time for the update.

It is just the new page format to see, if someone could look through all
the links and see which ones are incorrect, that would help me greatly.

Expect to see the new documents in the next few days.

I'm still looking for some new OS models for discussion from other
members (for those members with the time to do so).

--
Pat Wendorf