[unios] Re: Generic design. More comments

Srikant Sharma (Chiku) srikants@wipinfo.soft.net
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:09:08 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Pat Wendorf wrote:

> I know this is getting a little personal, but I'm a very curious person, and you don't
> have to answer any of this:
>
> 1) What religion are you (if applicable)?  (sounds kinda rude, but I study eastern
> religions as a hobby, and have a great interest in it, particularly in your area, as I
> know very little about it)

I am a Hindu. I do not mind discussing religion and other stuff ..... so don't
worry on that front.
If you want any further details I can provide you without any problem .. :)

> 2) Where exactly do you live? I was told by another person from India that there is
> only one state in the country that is really technologically advanced, is this true?

As to where I live ......
I live in a city called Bangalore. It's the capital of a state called Karnataka.

And the person who told you that there is only one state Technologically
advanced in India is absolutely wrong.
This city (Bangalore) is sometimes referred to as the Silicon Valley of India.

Talking about Technology .....
	India is a very developed country. Microsoft's only Overseas
development center is in India and is in a city called Hyderabad , Capital of
another state Andhra Pradesh.  There are some states like Punjab which are
very advanced in terms of agricultural technology. Bihar is another state which
is famous for the steel industry.  You let me know the area of technolgy and
I can tell you the current status of that area in India.

> As I said, those questions are kinda personal, and I don't expect an answer, but I
> can't pass up an opportunity :)  I am truly sorry if I have offended you.

don't get unncessarily worried.

bye
--
Srikant