[unios] Re: IPC in the current OO model

Pat Wendorf beholder@ican.net
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:18:24 -0500

From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@ican.net>

> > But then again, everyone who is a member *IS* UniOS. If the ideal must change, >and the whole concept of UniOS is not accepted in a group accepted merger, then so >be it :)
>
> He suggested a merger because our ideals have much in common. My intention in
> writing my OS is to create a system that can suitably manage the resources of
> all computers and therefore support all applications and by another extension
> all kinds of people. :)

Sounds very similar :)

>         By the way about a week ago I directed my small little band of d00dz to join
> your list cuz I'm too lame to set up my own. [Hi d00dz!]
>         I have started a prototype of my OS, It will be ready once I have the
> development tools I need. :| Meanwhile I will continue to leach off the
> brainpower of this group. =P

I haven't approved any subscriptions in the longest time...  Not that I don't want em, I just haven't gotten any yet! :)  If you could give me the e-mail of all the members, I
could send out invites to the list (send it to my e-mail, not the list :)

Also, if you ever find the need for your own list, this one was from a free list provider called onelist (www.onelist.com).  Tril also offered to provide a list server for our
group, and may extend the same offer to you (sup to him, as it is his server I think).  But I really like having as many people as possible in this list. :)

--
Pat Wendorf