[unios] CGI Scripts for Web Page

Anders Petersson anders.petersson@mbox320.swipnet.se
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:35:52 +0200

At 1999-04-20 , Pat Wendorf wrote:
>I'm currently working on some CGI programs to "automate" the web
>page.  The current project is for dynamic member list display,
>edit, and new member sign-up.  In other words, you can edit your
>own member info, along with new members being able to sign-up by
>themselves (not too spectacular).  Does anyone have any other
>ideas beyond this?

Of course. An automated doc submission/revision/viewer mechanism would be
great. It could even keep track of the few last modifications and
additions, so it's easy to see what's new.

Before going beyond that, I think we need a little more to justify the
whole thing. We'd need some work in progress, at least.

binEng