[unios] Re: ALL UNIOS MEMBERS: READ THIS AND COMMENT

Alan Grimes ogrimes@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:44:32 -0800

From: Alan Grimes <ogrimes@bellatlantic.net>

> The first step
> will be getting them on our mailing list, or maybe us on theirs.

We are using a free list, I think. They are using thier own server so therefore
theirs is the better list. Please coppy name over if this deal goes down. I'm
too lame to move myself. :P

> This was an agreement of mutual gain, as we (UniOS) are only at
> 13 members, and they are at somewhere around 100.

The more the merrier. We are facing some real egghead problems here. The mroe
nogens the better. :)

> However, they
> currently don't have a coordinator, so it was beneficial to both

I thought Fare was their leader?

>  If any member of the groups (wants a little power), feels they can
> do either one of these, just ask.  I will probably be able to
> handle the majority of this work, so occasional help would be
> fine.

Oooh, Power! =)  Hey, I'm in the market for another attribute to put in my
sig... Especialy in one of the projects I am interested in and working on. :)

--
Computers create problems, Humans solve them.

I am the Red Team Captain at www.nanocomputer.org
atc.peon.net/~cyborg/