[unios] The nowadays notorious Lack Of Time

Anders Petersson anders.petersson@mbox320.swipnet.se
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:24:31 +0200

I've looked briefly at uniproto.zip, and I feel there's some stuff I want
to react against, and things I'd need to explain about how I envision
UniOS. Furthermore, I intend to answer a couple of mails on this mlist and
do some other related things...

But - and I'm sorry to have to say so - I have no time now, and I won't
have any time for a few more weeks. I don't know the reasons of you others,
but _I'm_ not quiet because my interest has worn off.

I do not, however, find my recent lack of (to UniOS related) work worrying.
For me, UniOS is a long-term project, and so I don't find time critical.

I just wanted to tell you my POV.

later,
binEng