[Unios] UniOS web page

Pat Wendorf beholder@unios.dhs.org
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:38:49 -0500

Tril wrote:

> The UniOS web page (http://unios.dhs.org/) was due to an error on either
> my or Fare's part, not available for some weeks or months since we made
> some changes to the web server.  Somehow, during one of our edits, the
> unios virtual host section was not copied from one config file to another.
> I've now restored the page.
>
> Nobody complained about this so I'm not too sorry about it... But
> nevertheless, I apologize.
>
> --
> David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
> This message is placed in the public domain.

I'm more or less waiting for someone to come forward and run with the
projects ideas.  No takers yet :)  I've found neither the time, nor the
knowledge to implement an OS on this scale.  However I am working on
another project which is closer to reality but still very far away from
announcing.

--

Pat Wendorf