[Unios] UniOS project...

Alan Grimes alangrimes@starpower.net
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:29:27 -0500

Pat Wendorf wrote:

> I'm more or less waiting for someone to come forward and run with the
> projects ideas.

om
I *could* but my personal project has trancended OS, and is now focusing
on Tunsey subjects...

> I've found neither the time, nor the knowledge to implement an OS on
> this scale.

I have just about all the knowlege required to develop an OS that will
satisfy most of the stated UniOS objectives.

Now All I need is slave labor... ;)

If anyone shows intrest, I will begin posting marching orders to this
list... :P

--
The 'apocolypse' happened in 1848.
Now if everybody would only just look... =\

Unsolicited "spam" messages to this account are subject to usage fees
and
in cases of fraud or egregeous abuse, prosecution.