[gclist] DSM and GC

Rafael Dueire Lins rdl@di.ufpe.br
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:19:12 -0300 (EST)

Dear Patrick,

I suggest you have a look at two articles of mine I quote below.

Regards,

Rafael

A Shared Memory Architecture for Parallel Cyclic Reference Counting,{\em
Microprocessing and Microprogramming}, vol 32:53-58, North-Holland, 1991.

A Multi-Processor Shared Memory Architecture for Parallel CyclicReference
Counting, {\em Microprocessing and Microprogramming}, vol 35:563-568,
North-Holland, August/1992.

  Rafael Dueire Lins
  Prof.Adjunto IV

  Departamento de Informatica