This Company is growing at extreme rate, might rally big?

compilation7 at traveltours.ru compilation7 at traveltours.ru
Tue Jun 11 01:11:29 PDT 2013

HAI_R: We are seeing the beginning of a important bullish rally. HAI_R
making lucrative runs on Monday!!! Smart brokers know the potential for
more crazy returns are close at hand. We're clearly spectating a sluggish
start a vital short squeeze trading. This can be same sort of indicator we
view with the other winners, locks are without doubt primed to get big
performance to see massive earnings here. Short squeeze is a quick boost in
the price of a share that goes when you will find deficiency of supply and
large surplus of requirement for the stock. Buying is unquestionably
heating on HAI_R that we expect prices to move much higher, considerably
faster here. Locks are primed and ready to go!!! Position HAI_R on your
portfolio for massive earnings - were confidently adding on Jun 11th and
saving these shares long term.