Dreaming in Lisp.

Randy Sims randal.sims@srs.gov
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 18:06:54 -0400

Kelly Murray <kem@Franz.COM> writes:

> > I think it'd be amazingly cool to be able to compile C code to Lisp
>
> People told me I was crazy, but I implemented a prototype C->Lisp compiler.

> I think a better approach than C->Lisp compilation,
> is a tool for helping rewriting C into Lisp code.

> -kelly

While speaking of craziness, how about Java -> Lisp source-to-source
translation?

Randy.

--
Randal N. Sims (Randy)           |  Tel:   (803)725-8347
Westinghouse Savannah River Co.  |  Fax:   (803)725-8829

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily
	    represent Westinghouse Savannah River Co. or the
	    United States Department of Energy.