Benevolent Dictatorship

Rodrigo Ventura yoda@isr.ist.utl.pt
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:30:31 +0100 (GMT+0100)

    Mike>   Well, why don't you (the perverbiable you), get a copy of CMUCL, put
    Mike> it on Linux, and start writing something. There's tons of things to
    Mike> write that don't require OS kernel expertise. Things like file system
    Mike> browsers, enhancing Hemlock, networking utilities (gzip, ftp, tar so
    Mike> you can get the latest CMUCL from the net (when they're back up)), ...

        I guess CMUCL is a bad choice: too heavy, too big, too complex
and too slow.

        Regards,

*** Rodrigo Martins de Matos Ventura, alias <Yoda>
***  yoda@isr.ist.utl.pt, http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~yoda
***   Instituto de Sistemas e Robotica, Polo de Lisboa
***    Instituto Superior Tecnico, Lisboa, Portugal
***     PGP Public Key available on my homepage
*** Key fingerprint = 0C 0A 25 58 46 CF 14 99  CF 9C AF 9E 10 02 BB 2A