path to lispos ???

Paul Prescod papresco@technologist.com
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:31:46 -0500

Jordan Henderson wrote:

> Can we at least agree we need someone to work on "promotional" infrastructure
> (lispos.org, circulating drafts of position papers, regularly posting reminders
> to the appropriate newsgroups, perhaps a project symbol that we could encourage
> people to put on their web pages which links to www.lispos.org, etc.)?  Or are
> we concerned that if we empower someone (or some group) in this way that
> the project will be driven to too lofty or too narrow goals and will not be
> something we can support?

I don't think what this project needs is promotion. Probably hundreds of
individuals have posted messages about it. They just have no direction.
Running code promotes itself.

The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights will be 50 years old on
December 10, 1998. These are your fundamental rights:
http://www.udhr.org/history/default.htm