Brick update (or what passes for one around here ;-)

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Jul 22 01:16:02 PDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Glenn Alexander wrote:

> Down near the bottom of the page are some ideas on the UI I would like
> to see (with mock-ups of screen shots). Anyone here who wants to
> comment is welcome. I don't know if my UI ideas are good or not. I'm
> always open to suggestions.

Hm, Qt (or is that KDE?) on framebuffer or something. It looks decent
enough. The buttons should probably just be flat squares, to present big,
comfy targets for styluses or fingers.

Anyway, you might want to check out Squeak's Dynapad project:
http://spe.sf.net/ (supposed to be heavily updated soon),
or Faure: http://russell-allen.com/squeak/faure/

Also, I noticed you're playing the Russian film Solaris at the bottom, a
real rarity! :)