Tiny patch to get SDL paint.slate working for me

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 1 09:07:23 PST 2005

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:18:00 +0100, "Tony Garnock-Jones"
<tonyg at lshift.net> said:
> I am on debian testing. For me, ConsoleOutput doesn't exist, and
:-) That's the only line I did add after testing my code to
help people use it a little bit.
It should be Console rather thant ConsoleOutput.

> filledPie* functions from SDL_gfx are spelled with a lowercase p,
> filledpie*.
That's because you are using on "old version".
So I am inlclined to ask you to build from sources, although that
is the only change I am aware.
SDL_gfx 2.0.13 is the last one.

BTW, paint redraw all the screen each time the mouse is moved.
On my slow computer, this give a funny effect of a line following
the mouse.

There is a function to redraw just a rectangle, so there is
an obvious place for improvement.
That's without telling that I did not even care to test if
the button is pressed before beginning to draw.

I was expecting people to not believe it (because we are April 1st),
and them see by themselves after, that in fact it was true.

--Paul