Invalid image header in little.image

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Apr 24 11:28:14 PDT 2005

On Apr 24, 2005, at 11:23 AM, Brian Rice wrote:
>> Now, on to trying to make emacs behave  ;)
>> /Adde
>
> http://slate.tunes.org:8080/wiki/23 is a tad out of date but should
> provide some hints (ironically I don't seem to need the "inspector"
> any more - by now it's a toy that's overshadowed by the built-in
> introspection and REPL tools).

Depending on how interested you are in the emacs mode, you can grab the
latest copy of the mode as:
http://slate.tunes.org/repos/main/etc/slate-mode.el

which has a number of bug-fixes over what was released with 0.3.3,
although the calculated indentation levels are still NOT to be trusted
- I simply got it working well enough and then went crazy trying to
follow the elisp way of parsing.