Attaching darcs patches (was: Cygwin portability patch)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Apr 28 19:45:26 PDT 2005

Okay, but vm.c is generated from Slate source. :) Also, patches need to
come from repositories that use "main" as their source... I can see
that I need to make a big prominent page explaining how patches need to
be submitted. Here's a first cut: http://slate.tunes.org:8080/wiki/72 .
Please edit as you see fit, or suggest more prominence for the page;
it's listed from the wiki front-page for now.

I've patched the source to do the equivalent, and pushed it into main;
it's not tested fully, however. Yell and wave your hands if there's a
problem, please.

Thanks!