no dlfcn.h on MSYS (MINGW32) building on Windows

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Aug 5 14:38:21 PDT 2005

Paul Dufresne <dufresnep at fastmail.fm> said:

> but still got on ./vm.exe little.image:
> The following condition was signaled:
> The method #from:to: was not found for the following arguments:
> {[
>
> ]. {#obj1. #obj2}. []}
>
> But like I said, I'll get DARCS installed, and try with latest sources
> later.

Or do like the README says, and run "make update-source" to get the
correct images. You seem to have a habitual problem with reading
instructions, if you don't mind my saying so.

The instructions will be improved, but please try to take some more
time and care looking around, to save yourself the time of composing
emails and waiting for replies. No one is served by confused email
threads.