SmartConsole

Lendvai Attila Attila.Lendvai at netvisor.hu
Wed Aug 10 06:38:34 PDT 2005

Hi!

I've made some minor updates to the SmartConsole stuff. Now it's using
the Platform plugin to determine which files to load. In the process I
pondered that platform objects to dispatch on would be useful, like
Platform Windows, Platform Unix, and Platform current would be an
instance of these. This way dispatching on them would be possible
instead of the Platform current name = 'Windows' ifTrue: ... pattern.

There are some small issues:
 - line input in the debugger does not echoes the typed in text when
invoked from the smart repl (line editing is not active)
 - somehow in the windoze console when typing over the bottom right
position does not scroll the window for me
 - when the debugger is exited with : 0. then the SmartREPL also quits.

I'll look into these, but I'll leave tomorrow for a two weeks holiday -
no time for this currently.

But I'll be back! :)

- 101