beginning of slate code to access SDL_gfx functions

Shaping shaping1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 9 15:35:15 PST 2005

Is there any Slate-related background info on this.  I guess I need a .dll in
the slate.exe directory named 'libSDL_gfx' for

SDLLib addSlot: #libSDLgfx valued: (ExternalLibrary newNamed: 'libSDL_gfx').

to work.  The SDL site says that the high performance version for Win32 uses
DirectX.  How does OpenGL fit in?

Shaping