Builds for Windows

Shaping shaping at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 22:09:37 PST 2005

> I've attached the modified VC++ 2005 project file.  Just replace the
> original one with this, and you should be able to build without
> problems.

Thanks for the project file.  I'll give it a try when I have time.  I'm eager to
get back to Slate, but I'm busy with work for the client, even on the weekends.

> What other dlls are we talking about here?  So far I only know of
> SDL.dll and SDL_gfx.dll.  SDL.dll can be downloaded directly from the
> SDL website in binary form.  However, SDL_gfx.dll has to be compiled
> manually, which, I was not able to do so successfully.

I downloaded SDL_gfx-2.0.13.zip from
http://www.ferzkopp.net/~aschiffler/Software/SDL_gfx-2.0/

and also a SDL_gfx.dll, but I don't recall exactly where I got it (it must be
somewhere on the same site).  I haven't tested this dll with Slate, however.  I
would like to know what you discover.  I should be able to restart my Slate work
in about one month, perhaps sooner.

Shaping