Directory bug on Windows

Bryn Keller xoltar at xoltar.org
Fri May 20 14:23:48 PDT 2005

Ah, good to know I'm not crazy. I have the exact same problem (VC++ 2005
beta 2). Compiles fine, bootstrapping hangs forever. I was getting
messages only because I wasn't using the right image file. I'd neglected
to do a "make get-alpha" because I was in the alpha directory already
and assumed that get-alpha would only give me what I already had. With
the latest images, I've got nothing.

Bryn