Possible error in common.mk, and compile error in Alpha

Bill Sun billksun at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 18:23:58 PST 2005

Well, as a C development dummy I'm not sure if I
spotted a typo or not, but here goes:

I did a fresh "darcs get" on Alpha today. In the below
snippet, that last line where you get "CLFAGS", I was
wondering if that's suppose to be the same as the line
above it, as in "CFLAGS".

[CODE]
## Platform independent definitions

INCLUDES    += -I${platformdir}/includes -I.
-I${slateroot}
CFLAGS      += $(COPTFLAGS) $(INCLUDES)
-DSLATE_DATADIR=\"$(datadir)\"
CLFAGS      += -DVERSION=$(VERSION)
[/CODE]

Also, I get a compile error in boot.c where the
compiler states that line 198 has an undeclared
variable called "InterruptFlag".  Perhaps it was some
left over debug code?

After I commented out the if block that contained that
bit of code, the compile when through, however, since
I was attempting to compile to 32-bit binaries on my
64-bit Ubuntu, it became evident that I'm still
missing some compatible library files as the compile
aborted after it cannot find a compatible libm file.

-Bill Sun