Site repository status(es)

Matt Revelle mrevelle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:32:17 PDT 2006

I agree with Timmy, the project is unstable enough that only one
branch is needed.  If darcs supports tags, that can be used to mark
milestones of stability or feature additions and provide an archive of
those releases.

Funny, googling for "darcs" and "tags" showed this on the first page of results:

http://lists.tunes.org/archives/slate/2005-March/001271.html