release 0.0.0.13

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper.ens.fr
Sat, 8 Apr 95 17:48:50 MET DST

   Just before I go (I'll be back after April 20), here is a last release.
It includes the debugged version of the i386 boot code, plus a few
WWW updates. Patch against version 0.0.0.12, and .zip versions are
available from the usual site
ftp://frmap711.mathp7.jussieu.fr/pub/scratch/rideau/Tunes/
   Goodbye 'til then.
   I'll still be here to manage the list and accumulate patches, but I
won't write anything until my exams are finished. See you then !

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
	    WWW URL: http://acacia.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/