tunes poll -- please answer

Giovanni MenoZero Pensa pensa@dsi.unimi.it
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 18:49:59 +0100 (MET)

Hi.
Some (not all) answers.

> *********** Identity ***********
> ** Name:
Giovanni P. Pensa

pensa@dsi.unimi.it

> ** Birth day (as the age changes every year !):
1972

> ** Work/Study situation:
Student. Computer.

> *********** Computer Background ***********
> ** computer languages fluently spoken (in order of decreasing interest):
C++
0x86asm
Pascal
Object Pascal

> ** languages I'd like to know:
Smalltalk
Eiffel

> ** The language I'd like to use as Tunes' HLL:
A "generic" OO lang, easily ported to C++ or C.

> ** political *computer* opinions:
{?}

> ** Architectures/OS combination I can work on:
DOS, Linux, HP-UX

> *********** Parts of the system I'm ready to develop: ***********
> ** Architectures I'd help write the low-level stuff for:
Graphics.
And text/string functions.

> *********** Project Management ***********
> ** How much I am available:
Not much. Well, I'm am an observer. Kind of.

> ** How I think the project could be managed better:
Dunno.

> ** Sub-project I'm ready to manage:
I'm working on a powerful, portable, (slow...:), programmable,
graphic text editor, with Unicode support and so on...

> ** What I think about the poll:
Not much.

Well, I'm sort of a individualist...
I work alone.
But, then, I have no problems giving away free what I do...

So long,
g.