release 0.0.0.19

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@clipper.ens.fr
Tue, 18 Jul 95 1:19:10 MET DST

Dear Joyous Tunespeople,
   I fear I haven't been very active these weeks, because I've started work
on a summer training period (using Coq, BTW); I've been thinking about
TUNES more than I've been writing it, and this hasn't resulted in a perfect
HLL yet.
   However, in these two weeks, there's been enough things to publish a
new (internal) release, so here's 0.0.0.19 and an exerpt from the
Changelog:
* Still more sources in the LLL subproject: the i386 version of the
 initial generic "kernel" compiles.
* Explained in the meta-translator subproject some isomorphisms between
 various programming paradigms.
* In the Glossary, modified some words, and gave a better translation of
 the quotation of Confucius by Hayek:
	"When words lose their meaning, men lose their freedom".
* As usual, still more enhancements to the Review subproject.

-- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
		   TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System
WWW page at URL: "http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/"