reflection

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 17:55:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Tunespeople,
   I'm currently preparing a review about reflection in languages and OSes,
and how Tunes approaches these subjects, that I'll show to INRIA researchers.
   Any hint to help me do it is welcome
(I already looked-up Altavista for "reflective programming language", thanks).

   At the same time, I've been contacted by Trey Van Riper <mu3@gate.ioa.com>,
who seems to share many of our ideas about OS design and reflection,
and whose messages I'm bouncing to the list...

== Fare' -- rideau@ens.fr -- Franc,ois-Rene' Rideau -- DDa(.ng-Vu~ Ba^n ==
                TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System