What I can do.

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm@cse.unl.edu
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 11:32:10 -0600

This is a little announcement about what I intend to do with this project.
I am very with school etc, so I won't show up very often,
additionally I'm not sure of the direction the software people are heading.

I do think the review project is well defined at this point though and
as I seem to be doing one of my one anyway, I might as well write up
what I discover/learn/find, and make it accessible.  Also I find it
hard to put suffecient meaning in mail messages, I don't say enough,
so I'll attempt to carry my point in papers.

Coming soon, a school term paper on some OS issue, in html format.
Also I intend to do a much fuller coverage of C++ and RPL then is
currently on the WWW page, currently.  I have already extensively
covered them. Note
(eq C C++) ==> false
the C/C++ thing is for the birds, and marketroids.

As for what to expect from me in the future.  To date I am very low
level, so expect me to be very concerned with implementations, and
effecient/elegant ways of doing things and less with the actuall
semantics.

I learned assembly right after basic so watch out.

The languages I know.
Basic, C, C++, RPL, Forth, x86 assembly, Mips assembly, Saturn
assembly (Hp48), some Lisp/Scheme, some ADA, some FORTRAN.

You can check out my web page at http://cse.unl.edu/~ebiederm
for more information.

Till I have some work done,
Eric