0.0.0.32

Francois-Rene Rideau rideau@nef.ens.fr
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 23:55:54 +0100 (MET)

Dear Tunesers,
   Motivated by Paul Dufresne's recent interest in Tunes,
I've just released my latest changes as 0.0.0.32
(available in .tbz format or as a diff file from 0.0.0.31).
A few files have moved, I have added two small chapters to WhyNewOS,
some articles to the Glossary, incorporated some feedback from e-mail,
written a few things about Migration or Interfaces.
Still no one actively working on the LLL or the HLL.
I've got no time myself,
but for general design and maintenance -- too busy at school.
   Happy Tunesing!

== Fare' -- rideau@ens.fr -- Franc,ois-Rene' Rideau -- DDa(.ng-Vu~ Ba^n ==
                TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System