HTML Forms Databases Restructuration

Pavel Galynin pgalynin@chipnet.cz
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 06:26:18 +0100

Hello, I hope you don't mind me commenting, even though I'm not a
project-member.
Nope, databases are not the best solution. One simple way to do this is
to make a small txt file for each term. This gives you the least
creating and maintaining hassle. If you want something hi-tech, go for
some CGI script that would fetch a specific definition from a bigger
file.
I'm interested in helping you out with improving your page. Francois
suggested that maybe I should take the webpage project over.

						Paul.