Don't read: foo.c solution.

Christopher Barry cbarry@2xtreme.net
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 01:54:35 -0800

Yes, I goofed. I downloaded this nifty Scheme shell today and my path is
a little screwy and so is the Scheme shell syntax (but it's pretty
cool), so I was running my program when I thought I was running yours, a
really, really retarded newbie thing to do, so I indeed am feeling
humble right now and red-faced.

I knew something was up when I tried to get it in the debugger... man
was I getting confused. I should have installed it as a Debian package
because the shell is a kinda low-level component and things could get
hosed a bit. It was the weirdest feeling, staring at the screen and
repeating it over and over seeing all kinds of weird output from other
programs to and other stuff after experimenting more and I could not
possibly account for or reason out anything until I got a Clue.

Anyways, please accept my sincerest apologies (now back to fixing
system).

Christopher

(P.S. If you ever get into Lisp or Scheme programming, be sure to check
out the Scheme shell, it's kinda cool how you can do some stuff, but be
very careful when installing a new shell if you're not using a package
manager)