I have added lots of things on wiki server

David Manifold dem@pacificrim.net
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 09:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

This is admirable, but wiki is not powerful enough for what I would like
to do with the Review project.

I want anyone to be able to add OS and languages, with categories for all
the features.  Then people should be able to request a report, by picking
a list of features which will determine the headings and sort order of a
custom table.

I'd like to start such a project in Perl, and maybe later move it to a
free database package.  The first thing I need to do is make a list of all
the features to have in the database.  We can start with the ones
mentioned in the current page.  If anyone wants to help with this that
would be great because I need to work on the main WWW pages also.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>