"Job" Opportunities

Alaric Williams alaric@alaric-williams.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:31:49 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Tril wrote:

> Haven't seen any replies to this, hcf just reminded me about it.
> My opinion is you made the jobs too broad, and nobody has time to commit
> to any of them.  We should write many more, smaller, easier tasks that
> don't require an ongoing commitment.  Then more people will volunteer.

We could also turn it the other way around and see what we have to work
with:

I could spare a few hours a week, but not on any particular day of the
week etc. since my schedule shifts around a lot.
I know Unix, PHP3, CVS, Apache, network security Web development in
general (it's my job)
I have my own server machine to play with (which is the current UK
tunes.org mirror :-), so I have some useful resources.
I like pizza.
I get on well with people.
I am not photogenic.

ABW

	Almost three thousand years ago, I was on the comittee
	who designed Christianity... but it took us nine hundred
	years to get it past the risk assessment subcomittee :-(