New Project Coordinator Introduction

Matt Miller idiot@slack.net
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 20:11:37 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, RE01 Rice Brian T. EM2 wrote:

> i wish that i did have results.  i'm so sick of computers and programming as
> well that i can't seem to get myself to write the code over and over until i
> get it right.  it's too wearying!  that's one of the reasons that i need you
> all to help.  i simply can't deal with the vile contemptuous being that is
> ANSI / POSIX C, or any other system, for that matter, to the point that i
> can code the large system prototype that we would need.

Ok.. well, here's an idea.  Send to me and/or this list a mini project
which I/we can undertake coding.  We'll handle the coding of it.  You
supply me/us with:

- The sorts of inputs we should expect.
- The sorts of output you expect.

I realize this won't capture all of your ideas, that's not the point.  You
have a passion about how this all fits together.  Let me see where your
passion comes from.  Give me a glimpse of what this future holds.

Is that a possibility?  Is there any bit of this small enough that we
could undertake it?

Matt