What should I do about Arrow and Tunes?

Billy Tanksley btanksley@hifn.com
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:16:54 -0800

	I agree with you in general -- I'm not happy with the tendancies
of the Tunes project, aside from a research base for other OSes.  It
seems that the only thing that'll come out of it is help for people
actually implementing OSes or subparts thereof.

	However, I didn't see your post.  Perhaps that was one of the
times I was too busy and had to delete everything non-work or school
related.

	-Billy