coordinating efforts..

Tom Novelli tcn@clarityconnect.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:05:41 -0500

On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 08:57:54PM -0500, Pat Wendorf wrote:

> Ok, this is a message to all Tunes and related members:
>
>         1)      What are you working on.

My prototype, called Retro. Specifically, I'm working on disk drivers, then
persistent storage, then interpreters.

>         2)      How serious are you about your project.

Real serious. This is going forward, with or without Tunes.

> Why not take a vote right now:  Those of you who wish for the
> page to change over to the new format, please say so.
>
> The new format is located at:
> http://www2.tunes.org/~bineng/tunes.html

Yeah, I vote to put it online.. soon, while we're young :)  I just added my
FAQ to that page -- everyone, feel free to edit it.  Get rid of the link to
"Longer Introduction" until it's written.  Also, I vote to say nothing about
a logo. Actually, I think a logo would be cheesy, and we should never have
one. This is a serious project, and a logo would be degrading to it :)

As soon as the main page and FAQ are "good enough", they should go up. For
this stuff, who cares about perfection?

Tom Novelli <tcn@tunes.org>