[Mildly off-topic] Code obfuscation

Rafael Kaufmann rnedal@olimpo.com.br
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:15:52 -0300

I'm in the process of compiling all the data I can find on the subject
of source code obfuscation - including folklore, famous code, tricks,
tips, you name it. If anyone has any interesting material, email me (my
address is below). I also ask you to spread this to anyone who you think
might be interested in hearing about it and/or contributing to this archive.

Thankee,

--
Rafael Kaufmann, He Whose Random Signature Generator Is Malfunctioning
<rnedal@olimpo.com.br>