[Mildly off-topic] Code obfuscation

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 20:27:25 +0200

On Sat, Jul 10, 1999 at 03:15:52PM -0300, Rafael Kaufmann wrote:
> I'm in the process of compiling all the data I can find on the subject
> of source code obfuscation - including folklore, famous code, tricks,
> tips, you name it.
See (on deja.com?) a recent thread on comp.lang.functional
about programs written in combinatory logic and/or with call/cc,
and how to get an obfuscated C program by translating such programs
directly in C, or through CPS, or whatever.

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
Keep things as simple as you can, but no simpler.
	-- Albert Einstein
s/things/explanation/ ; s/A.*Einstein/Occam/