Some of my own updates

RE01 Rice Brian T. EM2 BRice@vinson.navy.mil
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 12:04:15 -0700

Well, I'm going to sea until August 10, so in case any debate flares up,
please contact me at this address, since it will be constant for several
years:

water@tunes.org

Yes, now I've got mail-forwarding to work and hope you will use it for
convenience.  If anyone has any questions about what I'm working on, feel
free to contact me.  This period of seclusion for me will allow me to work
intensely on my papers, to make them much more readable and contain much
more useful information for everybody.  Hopefully, I will be able to
confidently release them after this time.

Thanks all,
	Brian