fuzzyness....

Alan Grimes alangrimes@starpower.net
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:20:58 -0800

Okayzers, If it is VM we are implementing... Then pleaze teeel me h0w this
thing will be implemnted... I can think of 3 ways of making a VM...

Just interprit the k0d3

Use an intermidate bytecode to eliminate the time it takes for the compiler to
'lex' the language...

Ask questions first then compile it. (where linux asks questions after it
crashes; windoze is too stupid to ask; it just bluescreens. =P

Quite concievably we could implement the same programming model in each of
those but at the moment we can slide by just by interpriting it, and then over
time convert it to a full compiler... =\ or maintain several degrees of
tunyness?

--
To Mars!

users.erols.com/alangrimes/