More Semantic Web

Galchin Vasili vngalchin@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 22:11:01 2001

Hello,

   I already read the Sci. American article. I also
bought "Creating the Semantic Web with RDF" by
Johan Hjelm. The author mentions that RDF allows
one to build a directed graph (at least that is my
understanding at first read). The somehow with
ontologies is associated inference rules. Since
RDF is used to represent directed graphs, is anybody
applying category theoretic ideas to provide more
rigor to the notion of the Semantic Web?? Is there
another mailing list that deals with the Semantic
Web?

Regards,

Vasili N Galchin