(no subject)

Björnke von Gierke tunes@tunes.org
Tue Jan 8 06:00:02 2002

well, im definitively trying to do some reading, but time is my most
restricted resource right now, so sorry for shortness, and the unrefined
status of this text, im in hurry!
Why cant i just hit reply to answer a mail to the mailing list, is it my
app or the  server? In future i will add a "reply to:
tunes@tunes.org"-header to my mails.
does anybody have info on my other questions? theyre here for rereading:

Is the whole homepage generated automaticly, or is it updated by hand?
Me thinks it's much too clumsy arranged and unintuitiv presentet, maybe
for compatibility with CLI-Browsers? Would step in here for a new
design/s if other think too that changes are nessecary.
Faq is too detailed, shoud only give simple clue about what Tunes is.
Rename current FAQ to "Detailed Info over this Project/OS" or similar.
Is there already a deccission made what userinterface the first version
will use? (I mean that 'run on top of other os' -thingie) Is It CLI,
GUI? Or are you targeting directly at voice, gesture, psycokinetic input?
Wouldn't it be funny if the logo would be a picture with a tag on it:
"This is not a Logo"
Are there webrings for alternative/"homebred" OSes? Why /Why not?