[Q] Experience with equational rewrite implementation in OOP?

Brian Rice water@tunes.org
Sat Mar 23 16:59:06 2002

<!x-stuff-for-pete id="0">
 --></style><title>Re: [Q] Experience with equational rewrite
Do you have ever looked at Q? Unfortunately it's written in C:<br>
&quot;Q - Equational Programming Language&quot;</blockquote>
http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag/q/</blockquote>
restricted version, and trying to grok a big algorithm system written
in C is not fun.</div>
also, have a look at Funk, a minimalist (string) rewriting system<br>
(in C++):<br>
http://spcuna.spc.edu/~davis_d/computing/funk/html/index.html</blockquote

the theory looks decent enough. Too bad the documentation's a little
sparse.</div>
&quot;Equational Logic Programming&quot;<br>
&nbsp; -
http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~odonnell/OData/Technical_Papers/Equati<span
In particular, chapter 4 &quot;Algorithms and Data Structures&quot;
(about</blockquote>
my papers/rewrite folder :) But I definitely forgot that it talked
about that. Thanks.</div>
&quot;Rewriting Home Page&quot;<br>
&nbsp; - http://www.loria.fr/~vigneron/RewritingHP/<br>
If you select &quot;System&quot; on the left, you can access a
&quot;Database of<br>
Rewriting Systems&quot;.</blockquote>
regards.</blockquote>
-- <br>