The New Wiki is open

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Wed Jan 8 10:22:02 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 08:43:50AM -0800, Brian T Rice wrote:
> I am very pleased to announce the opening of the new Review and Wiki areas
> of tunes.org, the first completed half of the major project to overhaul
> all the content on tunes.org and complete half of those TODO's have have
> been on tunes.org pages for years!

Congratulations to Brian and all those who helped:
you have done some a great work!

I've also setup rudimentary backup of the cliki data, that you can download at
	ftp://ftp.tunes.org/pub/tunes/snapshot/
cliki-data is currently 160KB bzip2-compressed, 500KB uncompressed,
and eats 4.6MB (as reported by du) due to small files with high block size.
So now you can join us and help expand
	http://cliki.tunes.org/

NB: as Brian mentionned, the old TunesWiki is now read-only,
and it will go away as soon as contents are fully migrated.

First Rule of History:
	History doesn't repeat itself -- historians merely repeat each other.