Recent changes to cliki

Pietro Braione pietro.braione@polimi.it
Tue Jan 14 16:00:03 2003

I am post here some of my recent changes to the TUNES
cliki, as the bug on cliki sw still prevents my changes to be
reported.

- Added the Unununium operating system
- Added an Ontology entry in the glossary (perhaps should be
checked and improved by someone)
- Added some style guidelines in the Text Formatting page
- Expanded the Linda entry under Languages
- Fixed some broken link here and there

I also have some proposal:

- make a "resource review", or something like, page where all
the references to useful resources can be put (compilers, assemblers,
code snippets like bootsectors not included in full-fledged OSes,
tutorials, documentation on hardware and standards...)
- fix better some style guidelines; see the proposal I put in the
Text Formatting page, which is mainly an acknowledgment of the
current de facto standard at TUNES cliki.

Pietro