What I've learned so far...

Tom Novelli tom@tunes.org
Fri Mar 21 18:27:01 2003

I wrote up something about my work with Forth and Retro, why I'm not working
on it anymore, and of course, various implications for TUNES.

http://bespin.org/~tom/writings/retro.conclusions.txt

I can be pretty skeptical of TUNES at times.  I'd be happy enough with a
slightly improved Unix system.  You guys have some pretty far-fetched ideas,
but at the core there's something that may be possible, even practical, if
it's done right.  Maybe I'll get around to studying all that obscure math
and logic sometime; meanwhile I don't have the time or the knowledge to
offer much help beyond practical guidance.