tunes todo list for february 2005

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Jan 25 18:29:04 PST 2005

Excellent. I don't have too much feedback /now/ other than what we've
discussed off-list about wiki/blog media integration. The Slate website
was also "spiced up": http://slate.tunes.org/ with a new CSS and we
have a volunteer working on some small automations for project
management.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development