Website

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Feb 11 10:23:15 PST 2007

I mean no offense, but if you're really that busy with other
activities, than I'd rather NOT have the site run on your custom
hacked-code, and instead prefer a CMS which has a reasonable
community of developers around it who solve most of the problems. I
think I've stated this already, but probably should have criticized
your idea more harshly since I always thought of it as a waste of time.

The problem with Cliki, for example, was that no one maintained it
but one relatively cranky and unavailable guy (who's a great person,
but not suitable to maintain such a project).

I want the site's message to stay up, even if that means that the
container for it kind of sucks.

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com