[unios] Re: IPC in the current OO model

Pat Wendorf beholder@ican.net
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 22:03:53 -0500

From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@ican.net>

> Nope, I thought of it myself. And... I guess many more have already thought
> about it before. I didn't see anything like it on your site. Let me
> guess... it's not up-to-date, right?

All idea's are somewhere... :)

> >Meanwhilest you can say Yes, you support my design and will help me
> develop it
> >once I get this prototype out the door. :) (I'll be working on the prototype
> >once I have streightened out my development problems.)
>
> What do you think of the possibility to join our forces? An OS is far too
> big to be worked on by several small groups in parallell, if they are to
> succeed.

I've had many people offer to join their OS projects to our (or ours to there's).
Tril may find this funny... when I first started, I was told (by a big Tunes fan)
to drop my project entirely, and give up because Tunes was the exact same thing,
and I'd only be wasting my time, and the time of people who think this was going
to work :)  That was my only real criticism to the project, ever. I am open to
joining, but not changing to another project ideal/goal.  I am a flexible person,
but I don't want to go so far as to scrutinize the ideals UniOS represents.  "A
Better OS for everyone"

But then again, everyone who is a member *IS* UniOS. If the ideal must change, and
the whole concept of UniOS is not accepted in a group accepted merger, then so be
it :)

> >I'm still waiting for Windows 4.0
>
> So am I. :-P

MS can kiss my ass... they have given the world nothing but suffering...  :(

--
 Pat Wendorf